Sunday, 22 May 2016

HE IS IMMEASURABLE




HE IS IMMEASURABLE



I tried to measure the heavens, but I ended up being humbled by His immeasurable greatness! 
                                                                                                                              -Kryslen Serona



I had this encounter where I was awakened by an amazing thought in my head.
In the middle of my deepest dreams, wisdom spoke to me so clearly.

I remember before I went to bed that night, I had this not good feeling inside my heart. I am envious of others, Not really to the extreme but I just felt envious, I prayed to God and talked to Him about my situation that night since I really can't hide anything from Him. I raised this concern to Him before I closed my eyes.

I was awaken by this voice talking in my dreams, It says, "God is immeasurable". 
I kept on listening to the voice that is covering my entire mind and heart that time. It was wisdom speaking to me. It was the Holy  Ghost convicting me. It was God dealing with my heart. The message was so clear enough for me to be moved and have a changed of heart. 

I was humbled because in my own flesh and my humanity. I am trying to measure God of the physical things that I am hearing and seeing, either to me or to other people. That is the root of my envious feeling that night and the Lord corrected me, immediately. 

The voice scolded me and told me that "Is that how you measure God?. You cannot measure God."
Then I remembered what my co-worker's line. "Whatever situation we are here on earth, God is still sitting on His throne, and that will never change."

God was so good to me, even if I made mistakes. He used all the experiences that I had, in order to do His purpose in my life. In spite all these, I measured Him of my circumstances, of how much penny I have left, and how other people have more than me. I was so ashamed and had a repentant heart towards my sinful thoughts. 

I started to look back to ALL the hardships I had and where I am right now. Truly, I can say, that I more than BLESSED to live this life. 


I found myself staring at the ceiling and so grateful about what I have heard. The Lord heard my plea and He corrected my heart. What a humble encounter to my saviour and my Father. 












No comments:

Post a Comment